Monday, March 13, 2006

I LOVE Yard Sales!!!



Well I just happened to come across a yard sale on Sunday, and even though we were on the way out to eat, I just HAD to stop. My hubby will do anything to distract me away from yard sale signs, but this one I was going to! Heck, there have not been many lately because it has been so cold, but this past weekend it hit the mid-60's, and spring was in the air.

So a junkin' I did go, and glad I am that I spotted a few really neat items. First I found one of those cool old Jefferson Mystery clocks, and it works great - just have to clean it up a bit. A pic of it is above.

I also found a really beautiful filigree choker necklace, a pair of little ceramic owls, a pair of adorable pewter penguin candleholders, and my favorite item, a gorgeous pink Cherry Blossom Depression glass footed bowl - woo hoo!!! I only paid $5 for all of it, and I will clean up the goodies and take them out to the antique store tomorrow.

I can never get enough of garage and yard sale-ing!


Share/Bookmark

No comments: