Thursday, January 06, 2011

Thursday's Vintage Thrifting Finds!



This is the first time I am joining "Vintage Thingie Thursday", what fun!

I got an early start today - I only had time to go to 2 of my usual shops.... but will hit more tomorrow!  :)


I love these roosters!  They will make a great addition to the Rooster Collection, and they were only $1 for the pair!


A vintage Rooster egg plate, and a couple bags of old Hong Kong plastic strawberries - plate was 50 cents, and the strawberries were 10 cents for all...


An old set of 4 card games - I love the graphics on the cards....


And an eclectic mix of little vintage bird figurines, and a pair of owl salt and peppers too!

Will be back tomorrow after the day's thrifting is completed  :)  

See you then!

To see more wonderful "Vintage Thingies", be sure to visit Coloradolady






Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

Pam Kessler said...

The first set of roosters is gorgeous. Great finds!

Coloradolady said...

I love all your finds! Love the egg holder the best! Happy VTT!

Honey at 2805 said...

Great vintage finds. The deviled egg dish is my fav!

ClayItAgain / 12MidnightOils said...

EEEK!! I had a set of those cards when I was a kid...does that make me vintage?? :D

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

I am loving the owl salt and pepper shakers! those are just too cute!

middle child said...

LOVE the card set!

Yard Sale Mommy said...

I love your vintage finds. Just found your blog, I'm over at www.yardsalemommy.blogspot.com. Can't wait to read more posts!

Jeanette said...

Thank you for your wonderful comment on
my blog (Sane is a 4 Letter Word). I'm still lovin my little broken birdies!
Your blog is great! I'm always glad to find a new "thrifter" blog! Hope to hear from you again!
Jeanette (@lefrumpette on Twitter)