Friday, December 24, 2010

Feeding The Squirrel Family, and A Merry Christmas To All!

We have tons of birds and critters that visit daily. There is already about 4 inches of snow on the ground, and we are getting another 6-7 inches today. Yes, we will have a White Christmas!

I looked out the kitchen window and noticed many of the squirrels digging around in the snow trying to find something to eat. So of course I grabbed a couple of packages of buns I had bought to put out for the birds, and shared with the squirrels. I put out 2 packages and this is all that was left after about 10 minutes.

I had to take some pix to share with you, they were so happy to be munching away in the middle of the snowstorm. Be sure to click on the pix to get a bigger view of all this squirrely cuteness! :)

And I would like to wish a very Merry Christmas, and Happy Holiday Season to all!


















Share/Bookmark

No comments: