Saturday, April 15, 2006

This Week's Thrifting Finds

I was able to make it to a few yard sales this week, as the weather was wonderful! Here are the goodies I got - above, an old Noma Christmas angel tree topper, she needs a bit of repair, but I had to bring her home.

This cool vintage ice crusher, it even still had the hardware to attach it to a wall. Also, 4 cute little red shakers.

2 old creamers and 1 sugar bowl - the sugar bowl is missing its lid, but I still liked it :)

This is a little set of guys on barrels, it is called the "Rag Time Band", still in their original box - too cute!

I ran over to grab these - a huge baggie full of vintage hankies - $1 for the whole bag!!!

I love Hawaiian themed things, so I bought this old LP for the cover art.


And last, but not least, I found some cute vintage kitties still in their box, a milk glass hand, and a ruffly blue glass vase. I spent under $8 for all of this stuff!


Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

Monica said...

WOW such GREAT stuff, i love the little red shakers and the Angel tree topper and the Rag time band! I love it all actually!!!!

Chibisan said...

Oh my gosh! I love all your finds! Definitely treasures! Living in FL is hard because there aren't great finds like those you can get up north!

DayByDay4-2Day said...

I've got to have the vase. It matches my dish!
How can I get this from you???

Oh and I loved the comics!

MARYBETH said...

Man oh man...i want to go thrifting in your neck of the woods!!!!

=)

DayByDay4-2Day said...

I've already done that tag. Sorry I'm gonna pass.


I still want that vase!

my house is cuter than yours said...

Great score girl! Lovin' that ice crusher and those little red shakers!

DayByDay4-2Day said...

now if he could only fix the comments on your blog! whahahahha!

I see the crack now. Guess I'll pass.

:)

Rebecca said...

What great stuff! You have the ye. :) I'm adding your link to my blog.