Sunday, March 25, 2007

Good to Be Back!!!!!!

Hello everyone! I am back :) It has been almost a year that I have been away from my blogs, and I missed them terribly, especially all the friends I had made through them.

What happened? My husband has several major health problems, and one of them got much worse. (I won't go into details at this time, because he may not want me telling the world his medical history).

Also, we have decided to move, and have been packing for awhile. (You have no idea how much stuff we have here!!! - in addition to everything in this house, we have a full basement, a 2.5 car garage loaded with stuff, and a 30' storage space) - and we are still not done packing.

Anyway, we have decided to move away from this area - it is a lovely area, beautiful and clean, and the forest preserve is very close by, which I love. However, this area has become really overpriced, and we feel it is time for a change. Also, our current home is too "modern" for my liking, I want a quaint older home with lots of character. All my vintage collectibles just never looked right in this home, as much as we tried. We need a bigger back yard as we plan on getting a dog - we have our heart set on a Golden Retriever :) Time to explore a new city/town, whatever we choose. We have been looking into several areas, and are narrowing the choices so we can make a decision and start house hunting.

So that is it in a nutshell, and although I am very busy right now (and YES I still find time to go thrifting...LOL), I really wanted to get my blog rolling again. I am only going to keep this one updated for now, and after we move and get settled, will get my other blogs going again. So glad to be back - I missed you all!!!!!!!!


Share/Bookmark

No comments: