Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Vintage Easter Collectibles - Part 2

Here come some more vintage Easter decorations - the first one is really neat, it is a complete Easter centerpiece, still in it's original envelope, it is a "Rust Craft Easter Parade Party Centerpiece"

Oh I just love this one, the little bunny in a honeycomb basket, with little easter eggs made of honeycomb tissue that fold out. It has 3 more eggs on the reverse side of the decoration.

Here is one of the old German egg candy containers, they are so colorful and sweet!

Here is another German egg candy container, it is huge! It is about 12" long, and I only photographed 1/2 of it because it wanted to roll all over the place. Some lucky child got one big haul of candy in this egg! :)


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I haven't been to your site in forever but you were one of the first I ever visited! :)

I have to ask, where did you find all of these treasures? I have been searching for one or two nice vintage Easter pieces and haven't had much luck. I LOVE that centerpiece!