Thursday, April 05, 2007

Jewelry I Made





I do many types of crafts, but I have to say my favorite one is creating jewelry - I create fun and eclectic, one of a kind pieces, including earrings, pins, necklaces and bracelets. I also incorporate altered art into my jewelry work, there are so many possibilities! I LOVE Charm Bracelets! I have been making them for many years now, and I have made hundreds of them in every imaginable theme you can dream up :) Here are some of the ones I made for Easter - you can click on the pictures for a larger view. I love all the color and different trinkets that are on them, hope you will enjoy them too! :)

Share/Bookmark

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the charm bracelets. I love making jewelry also, I'm self taught (and slow at that), but it really gives me inner peace for some reason.
I think the multi-colored easter bracelet would be my favorite. These are so cute.
I think you need to move to my area, you like thrifting and jewelry making...my two most expensive habits, I mean hobbies...

Sugar Bear said...

Oh these are just wonderful. So colorful and funky and full of life!
Karla

Anonymous said...

You're really good at making these. They are very pretty. Don't you just love the sound they make while you're wearing them? So girly :)

Katie Jean said...

I love you charm bracelets. Your blog is also very nice!

jungle dream pagoda said...

Oh,my word dear feather child! These are quite spectacular! when does your etsy open?

Trish said...

Your jewelry looks so festive and fun! I enjoyed reading your blog!

Rebecca said...

These are lovely! Where do you ever find all the little trinkets on the bracelets?? I love them!

And those meatballs look yummy, I'm going to give it a try myself! Thanks for the recipe.

LA said...

These are to die for! Just scrumptious!

Where do you find those adorable charms? Where do you sell these?

Cheers! LA

Monica said...

how pretty!

HopHopJingleBoo said...

totally love your bracelets..the colors and multi goodies to oogle while wearing!