Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Vintage Wedding Cake Toppers

Wow did I luck out today! One of the many (many....many :) things I like to collect are old wedding cake toppers - I guess I am just a hopeless romantic, but these little remembrances of love from the past just warm my heart! I happened upon an Estate Sale that was not advertised, and got a whole box of these toppers for $3!!!! My heart skipped a beat! I have many more of these toppers I have collected over the years, and also have some from my dear friends that gave me ones from their relatives - I promised to give them a good home :) The wedding "couples" are shown in the first picture, there are 3 "spare" grooms in the last pic - any takers? (Wonder if the brides got cold feet....LOL)

Will show more pix from today's Estate Sale luck over the next few days, as I get pix taken. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday - are you tired of eating eggs yet???? hehehe




Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a COOL thing to collect!! I'll uh... reserve the dude on the far right for my next life. He looks fun-loving ;)

Puff said...

Well, I think the groom in the middle got left at the altar and decided to join the marines. Unfortunately he was later shot in the foot by his own men. Leftmost groom realized he was gay, and rightmost groom isn't quite sure what happened, but his bride said "It's not you, it's me...".

VaxGirl

Monica said...

WOW you are so lucky, I like the little chubby guy on the right in the bottom picture, He looks like those old made in japan guys, Like my grandmother used to have!!

Anonymous said...

I think they are all cute. Oh boy, I don't need to start collecting men yet...LOL
I would love to take a tour of all your collections. Everything is so unique.

jungle dream pagoda said...

Love those!!! Really cool!